CIMAT is an interdipartimental center at the University of Catania. It has been devised with the aim to bring together scientists of several applied sciences whose research activity needs the use of advanced Mathematics. The interdisciplinary feature of CIMAT is also a characteristic of the CIMAT DAYS 2021 through which it is intended to foster the exchange of skills between mathematicians and experts of other fields, in particular finance, quantum technology, chemical technology, biomathematics, scientific computing.
ProgramClick here to see the conference program.
Room B, Department of Physics and Astronomy "E. Majorana"
University of Catania
Via S. Sofia, 64, 95123 Catania (Italy)
- Rémi Abgrall, University of Zurich
- Fabio Bagarello, University of Palermo
- Andrea Cerioli, University of Parma
- Andrea de Gaetano, IRIB CNR
- Giuseppe Falci, University of Catania
- Maria Groppi, University of Parma
- Giuseppe Nicosia, University of Catania
- Francesco Oliveri, University of Messina
- Roberto Paolesse, University of Rome Tor Vergata
- Ilya Peshkov, University of Trento
- Alfredo Soldati, TU Wien
- Salvatore Sortino, University of Catania
Online registration is required. Please write an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Conference will take place both in presence and online.
To participate in presence, the Green Pass is required.
After the registration, you will receive the link to join the conference via MS Teams.
- Vittorio Romano (chairman)
- Salvatore Failla
- Salvatore Ingrassia
- Giovanni Nastasi
- Giovanni Russo
- Pietro Scandura
C.I.MA.T., Centro Interdipartimentale di Matematica per la Tecnologia "A. M. Anile"
Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, University of Catania
Viale A. Doria, 6, 95125 Catania (Italy)
E-mails: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org