The Research Group
[The Giants] -
Giuseppe Nicosia, Associate Professor of Computer Engineering.
Research Fellows and Associate Members
- Dr. Giuseppe Narzisi, Ph.D. in Computer Science.
- Dr. Giovanni Stracquadanio, Ph.D. in Computer Science.
- Dr. E. Sciacca, Ph.D. in Mathematics for Technology.
- Dr. Renato Umeton, Ph.D. in Computer Science.
- Dr. Piero Conca, Ph.D. in Computer Science.
- Dr. Jole Costanza, Ph.D. in Computer Science.
- Jole Costanza, Ph.D. student in Computer Science - University of Catania, Italy, 2010 - 2013.
- Claudio Angione, Ph.D Student in Computer Science - University of Cambridge, UK, 2011-2014.
- Ivan Martino, PhD, Department of Mathematics at Stockholm University, Sweden.
- Rosario Rascuna', Research Fellow.
- Giovanni Carapezza, Research Fellow.
Undergraduate and Graduate Students
- Andrea Santoro.
- Andrea Patane'.
- Annalisa Occhipinti, Ph.D Student in Computer Science - University of Cambridge, UK, 2013-2016.
- Manuel Aprile, Ms Student at the University of Oxford, UK.
- Antonio Cauchi, Stockholm University - Department of Mathematics, Sweden.
- G. Platania, Visiting M.Sc. Student at Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences Department, University of California Berkeley, USA, 2011-2012.
[The Giants] -
Copyright 2002-2014, Giuseppe Nicosia. Last modified: October 26th, 2014.
Optimization, Combinatorial Optimization, Numerical Optimization, Non Linear Optimization, Large Scale Optimization,
Evolutionary Algorithms, Genetic Algorithms, Immune Algorithms, Artificial Immune Systems,
Graph Coloring, String Folding, NP-complete problems,
Circuit Optimization, Circuit Design, Design For Yield, Device Optimization,
Bioinformatics, Structural Bioinformatics, Protein Folding, Protein Structure Prediction, HP model.