International Summer School on Modeling and Optimization in Micro- and Nano- Electronics
International Summer School on Modeling and Optimization in Micro- and Nano- Electronics - MOMiNE 2009
1-11 September 2009 Cetraro, Cosenza, Calabria - Italy
Giuseppe Ali', University of Calabria, Italy
Giovanni Mascali, University of Calabria, Italy
Giuseppe Nicosia, University of Catania, Italy
Vittorio Romano, University of Catania, Italy
Giovanni Stracquadanio, University of Catania, Italy
Renato Umeton, MIT, USA
- Modeling Week, 1-5 September 2009: "Advanced Modeling Methods for the Design of Electronic Circuits and Devices".
- Optimization Week, 7-11 September 2009: " Advanced Optimization Methods and Algorithms for the Design of Electronic Circuits and Devices".
- Martin Arnold, Martin-Luther-Universitat Halle, Germany, "Numerical methods for coupled systems of PDAEs"
- Andreas Bartel, Bergische Universitat Wuppertal, Germany, "Theory and analysis of coupled systems of PDAEs"
- Luis Bonilla, Universidad Carlos III, Madrid, Spain, "Miniband electron transport in semiconductors"
- Andrew R. Conn, IBM T.J. Watson Research Center, New York, USA, "Derivative-Free Optimization of Nonlinear functions"
- Vincenzo Cutello, University of Catania, Italy, "Combinatorial Optimization: search for the best permutation(s)"
- Luca Daniel, MIT, USA, "Parasitic Extraction and Model Order Reduction for Integrated Circuit Interconnect and Non-Linear Circuits"
- H. Liu, Cadence Design Systems, Inc. USA, "Parametric yield calculation and optimization & Critical area yield analysis and Cadence DFY tools"
- Sven Rosinger, OFFIS, Oldenburg, Germany and Enrico Macii, Politecnico di Torino, Italy, "Modeling and optimization of leakage power and thermal effects in nanometer digital CMOS circuits"
Copyright 2002-2011, Giuseppe Nicosia. Last modified: June 25th, 2011.
Optimization, Combinatorial Optimization, Numerical Optimization, Non Linear Optimization, Large Scale Optimization,
Evolutionary Algorithms, Genetic Algorithms, Immune Algorithms, Artificial Immune Systems,
Graph Coloring, String Folding, NP-complete problems,
Circuit Optimization, Circuit Design, Design For Yield, Device Optimization,
Bioinformatics, Structural Bioinformatics, Protein Folding, Protein Structure Prediction, HP model.